Wednesday, December 5, 2012

25 Days of Christmas - The Grinch Stole Build A Bear

When Rudolph and Clarice came out at Build A Bear, I flipped out. I HAD to have them. I was so thankful I had kids that I could buy them for. So we went and got them as one of our Countdown to Christmas activities. I just love theses reindeer!! So this year you can imagine what happened when I found out there was a GRINCH doll and an ELF ON THE SHELF at Build A Bear this year, I told Jimmy we ARE going to get them and add them our collection! :)So tonight, off to Build A Bear we went!!



Since Ella got first choice between Clarice and Rudolph a couple years ago we gave Ryen first choice and she chose the Grinch! Here they are!!



It's time to get started!







Warming up the hearts and making a wish!




Giving their new "bears" a bath and brushing.



Making their birth certificates with Daddy!



Happy Girls



When we got home the girls scratched their Holiday scratch tickets again. They just keep winning so we keep cashing them in and getting more, lol. Ella won again, so we will keep on going...




Then we added 2 more cotton balls for the last 2 days onto our Santa Beard and Snowman.



Next we all climbed into my bed to watch, what else??? You guessed it! How the Grinch Stole Christmas!






Ryen's new Grinch bear has a heart that lights up to grow three extra sizes, just like the Grinchy!!



We like a happy Grinchy in our house :)




20 Days till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment